Monday, December 7, 2009

To pee or not to pee, that is the question.

Well, this is a famous quote by a man named Shakespeare. I do not know who Shakespeare is or why this quote is famous because it is a stupid question. The answer, as everybody knows is, PEE. How can you not pee? You HAVE to. Maybe what he MEANT to say was, "To pee in the house, or to wait until you get outside, that is the question". This is a good question because if you pee in the house then you get to pee, which is good, but if you WAIT, then nobody pushes your nose in the place where you peed and nobody gets all huffy with their attitude. By the way, do they think pushing your nose in the pee is a punishment? It is not. I like the smell of pee and I will smell it on my own even if they don't push my nose in it. I do not like it when they are huffy though so I think the answer to the question is, wait until you get outside... unless you don't feel like standing at the door and waiting for someone with thumbs to come by and open it for you in which case you can just pee on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment